Tuesday 24 January 2012

so I cant even begin to understand why I am stressed for finals study is all i have to do I just cant seem to get my mind to settle. then theres everything else thats happening with my life right now two essays I need to get in my AWSI homework my AWSI in general. and theres always guys that get on my nerves and under my skin and into my thoughts and heart just to break it. there is always some sort of drama going on where ever i find my self. but most of all I just want to figure out whats wrong with me!!! or maybe its just the rest of the world that is wrong but u know I highly doubt it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. Being a teenager is harder than most adults realize. I mean we have the stress of school, friends, family, what we're going to do in the future, driving (when we get to that stage), dating, hobbies, church (if you are in to that), trying to earn money and all this other stuff. They say we got it easy and have nothing to be stressed about, but they're wrong. Hang in there! All of us teens, we've got to hold on and make it through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, they don't know the social stress we have to go through!

    ReplyDelete